- 126 (Registered)
Why this course?
The most important word in the course title is the word Manager, means to Manage People, this is one skill, once acquired will help you grow in your career. You are no more working for yourself but now responsible for your team’s performance.
If you want to achieve this critical skill, you have to take the initiative to learn and apply them. This is the course for you so come and get motivated and bring a positive change in your life.
This course is divided into six parts, each covering a number of topics associated with one certain aspect of people management. With this structure, the course can be used as a guideline for training new managers as well as a guide for more experienced managers.
The course is divided into 6 modules and helps you lay solid foundation for your evolution as a successful leader tomorrow:
- Dealing with change
- What does it mean to manage people?
- Working with People
- Managing Performance
- Coaching for success
Who is it for?
- Work experience: 2-10 years
- Age range: 22-35 Years
- Profile: First Managers, Team Leaders
- Beginner-level managers looking to find out how to perform effectively in their new role
- Recruitment managers looking for training to provide new management teams
- Existing managers looking to get certified in managerial skills at a beginner-level
Expected Program Benefits:
- Motivating people
- Setting goals for self and others
- Giving positive workplace feedback
- Conducting focused meeting that will encourage others
- Delegate responsibilities
- Communicate upwards effectively
- Coaching people to improve performance
- Guiding team through change
- Communicating clearly and sharing information
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- 46 hours on-demand video
- 16 Articles
- 39 Supplemental Resources
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion